Minggu, 24 Maret 2019

Onyx (Lux - Book Two)

Onyx (Lux - Book Two)
By:Jennifer L. Armentrout
Published on 2014-06-26 by Hachette UK


From Jennifer L. Armentrout, author of the Covenant series, comes the unputdownable second book in the New York Times bestselling Lux series. Aliens are the new vampires, and sexy Daemon Black will set your pulse racing... BEING CONNECTED TO DAEMON BLACK SUCKS... Thanks to his alien mojo, Daemon's determined to prove what he feels for me is more than a product of our bizarro connection. So I've sworn him off, even though he's running more hot than cold these days. But we've got bigger problems. SOMETHING WORSE THAN ARUM HAS COME TO TOWN The Department of Defense is here. If they ever find out what Daemon can do and that we're linked, I'm a goner. So is he. And there's this new boy in school who's got a secret of his own. He knows what's happened to me and he can help, but to do so, I have to lie to Daemon and stay away from him. Like that's possible. Against all common sense, I'm falling for Daemon. Hard. BUT THEN, EVERYTHING CHANGES I've seen someone who shouldn't be alive. And I have to tell Daemon, even though I know he's never going to stop searching until he gets the truth. What happened to his brother? Who betrayed him? And what does the DOD want from them-from me? NO ONE IS WHO THEY SEEM. AND NOT EVERYONE WILL SURVIVE THE LIES.

This Book was ranked at 17 by Google Books for keyword little black racing book.

Book ID of Onyx (Lux - Book Two)'s Books is krGnAwAAQBAJ, Book which was written byJennifer L. Armentrouthave ETAG "GVB2G1+7mLE"

Book which was published by Hachette UK since 2014-06-26 have ISBNs, ISBN 13 Code is 9781444799286 and ISBN 10 Code is 1444799282

Reading Mode in Text Status is true and Reading Mode in Image Status is false

Book which have "320 Pages" is Printed at BOOK under CategoryYoung Adult Fiction

This Book was rated by 42 Raters and have average rate at "4.0"

This eBook Maturity (Adult Book) status is MATURE

Book was written in en

eBook Version Availability Status at PDF is trueand in ePub is true

Book Preview

Onyx (Lux - Book Two)

Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar

Comments

Contact Us

Nama

Email *

Pesan *